Wednesday, June 11, 2014

It's Official!

The moment has arrived! The consulate called and the visa is ready. Official residents of Mexico. That moment where extreme excitement comes as we watch the Lord's plan unfold. Followed by the moment of grief as we leave our home behind. 

What a roller coaster of emotions I've been on and I'm sure will continue for the next 50 days.  Things happen so slowly and you thing progress will never be made and then all of a sudden everything starts moving all at once and you can't help but think it's moving too fast. 

How do you move forward - ever so quickly - when you are still grieving? It's all about perspective. I will choose to focus on the girls that we will bring into our home. The girls that won't have to be on the street. The girls that we will see Jesus. I will focus on the new country and city that we will embrace and love, that will be our new home. 

The enemy of the best is the good. I will keep my eyes fixed on Him as He bring us His best. I love you Lord. Where you go I'll go. Where you stay I'll stay. I will follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment