Thursday, July 24, 2014

Connected Hearts

Last night we went to the home of some dear friends for dinner. We wanted a chance to have one last meal together and pray together before we begin our journey to Mexico. 

I have made it a practice, not to say goodbye because I truly want to say connected. I'm not leaving their lives I'm simply relocating while still having our hearts connected. So I was relieved when they didn't want to say goodbye either. 

We had a wonderful, home cooked American meal and wonderful conversation with good friends. It was relaxing and wonderful and I loved it. 

Then it came time to pray. I love to pray and I love to pray with friends and my dear friend and have prayed countless times together. To pray with her before I leave and to have her pray over me and my family and give us a word from the Lord was an amazing experience. 

They prayers were beautiful, the word from the Lord was right on target and exactly what we needed. They painted such a beautiful picture of what is to come in Tijuana. We left feel armed, protected, and ready. But most of all we left feeling our hearts connected. 

As we leave for Mexico I know that we're not leaving Las Vegas behind but we take it with us. We take it with us through so many connected hearts, memories of the past decade, and the support of friends who are more than just friends - but family. 

I no longer feel worn, I feel ready! I'm ready to step into the adventure of All In!

No comments:

Post a Comment